Dr. David Muransky, chiropractor, has been serving the South Florida community since 1978. He is a former tennis professional who injured his back in a tennis tournament and was helped by a chiropractor when no other doctor could help. Inspired by his successful experience, Dr. Muransky attended Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri.
Dr. Muransky graduated in 1978 and returned home to Hollywood, Florida and opened his first practice there. Later on, in an effort to accommodate other patients in the north Dade area, Aventura Chiropractic Care Center was opened in 1988.
Dr. Muransky has taken postgraduate courses in radiology, orthopedics, non-surgical scoliosis correction, and is certified in disability and impairment evaluations. Dr. Muransky is licensed in Florida, Colorado, and Arizona. He is a past member of the Board of Directors of the Broward County Chiropractic Society of which he is still a member. He is also a member of the Florida Chiropractic Association and the Florida Chiropractic Council of Orthopedics.
Dr. Muransky’s wellness philosophies are ”Patients of all ages can be treated” and “Everyone with teeth needs a dentist, and everyone with a spine needs a chiropractor.”
Dr. Muransky offers quality care to his patients, generally with a no-waiting policy. New patients can usually be seen the same day.
Dr. Muransky has appeared on numerous television and radio shows and has hosted his own 12 part series for public television. Dr. Muransky’s goal is to educate the world about chiropractic, even if it takes one person at a time.
There is never a charge for consultation, so find out for yourself how chiropractic can help you achieve your wellness goals. Call today to book an appointment: 954-923-1300.
Dr. Muransky's Education:
- Diplomat National Board of Chiropractic Examiners - 1978
- Logan College of Chiropractic - Chesterfield, Mo (D.C.) - 1978
- University of South Florida - Tampa, FL (B.A.) - 1972
- Miami-Dade Jr. College - Miami. FL (A.A.) - 1970
- Nova High School - Davie, FL (H.S.) - 1968
Post Graduate Education:
- Certified in Disability and Impairment Evaluation, National College of Chiropractic
- Post graduate credits in Orthopedics, National College of Chiropractic
- Post graduate course in Radiology, Logan College of Chiropractic
- Post graduate course in Scoliosis Correction, Parker College in Chiropractic
- Physician Certification For Worker's Compensation
Dr. Muransky's Memberships:
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- Broward County Chiropractic Society
- Past Member of Board of Directors Broward County Chiropractic Society
- Florida Chiropractic Association Council of Orthopedics
- Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation
- Hallandale Beach/Aventura Rotary Club; Rotary International; Paul Harris Fellow
- Founder 'Elementaract' Club. Embassy Creek Elementary School Cooper City
- Partner in Excellence, Flanagan High School, Pembroke Pines
- Member Scoliosis Care Foundation
- Member United States Professional Tennis Association
Dr. Muransky's Awards:
- Rotarian of the Year, Hallandale Beach/Aventura Rotary - 2006
- Founder Scholarship Fund, Benefiting Flanagan High School, Pembroke Pines, FI - 1998
- Director, Meals on Wheels Walkathon, Pembroke Pines, FI - 1993
- Rotarian of the Year, Hallandale Beach/Aventura Rotary - 1990
- WINZ Citizen of the Day, WINZ, Miami FL - 1980
- Clinician of the Year, Logan College - 1977
- Montgomery Award, Logan College - 1977
- Member, Dean's List, Logan College - 1976